Thursday 8 October 2009

Sleep Disorders


Having a real interest in sleep disorders in particular sleep paralysis and its relation to accounts of alien abduction/devil ancarnate I found this new article really interesting.LINK Most people I have talked to about this have suffered from sleep paralysis at one point in their life and there are many theories as to why it happens. I've had it but I think that was because I spent a day drinking blue and green cocktails in the sun. I feel bad for people who have it all time. scary.



Kasms are curently tapping into this unconscious consciousness and living the dream.

3 comments:

  1. That's really weird that you should post an article about this as I've been up about 'parasomnias' a lot recently. My band have a song called 'Paralysis' about sleep paralysis (written before I joined), but it's something that I experienced a lot a few years ago... I haven't had it for years now, but it used to terrify the living shit out of me.

    What I think is particularly interesting is the common ideas across various cultures about the idea of it being a demon, or something similar. It's also interesting to note that it's far more common amongst ethnically African people.

    It's a fascinating thing, the whole area.

    Was reading up about exploding head syndrome recently, that is particularly interesting an odd I think...

    ReplyDelete
  2. shudder! I will have to check that out

    waht is your band called please?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently the new A Place To Bury Strangers album is named after it! So there you go...

    Me band is called Sellotape (http://www.myspace.com/sellotapemusic) :)

    Hope you crazy cats are coming back to Scotland soon, by the way!

    A.R.H.xx

    ReplyDelete